As Kolat Motorcycle Bicycle Motorlu Araclar San. ve Tic. A.S. (“Kolat Motosiklet” ve “Şirket”), we point maximum sensitivity to the security of personal data. Kolat Motosiklet takes security measures at the highest possible level within the framework of the relevant legislation in order to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy. As a data controller, we process your personal data as explained below and within the framework of the legislation with the awareness of this responsibility covering the law 6698
1) Identity of Data Supervisor and Representative In accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”), Kolat Motorcycle Bicycle Motorlu Araclar San. ve Tic. A.S. The scope of processing by the company is explained below.
2) Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your collected individual data can be processed by Kolat Motorcycle for the following purposes in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the legislation:
• Carrying out the necessary work by the business units of our Company and carrying out activities in this direction in order to carry out the commercial activities of Kolat Motosiklet in accordance with the legislation and Company policies;
• Designating the human resources policy of Kolat Motosiklet and conducting and executing its activities;
• Identifying, planning and practising the commercial policies of Kolat Motosiklet in the short, medium and long term;
• Ensuring the commercial, technical and legal safety of the relevant persons with whom Kolat Motosiklet has a business relationship and providing contact with these real / legal persons;
• Safekeeping of Kolat Motorsiklet's commercial reputation and trust;
• Complying with the obligations of information storage, reporting and informing stipulated by the relevant legislation by official institutions, fulfilling the legal obligations we are subject to regarding the use of these services;
• For the purpose of determining and implementing our company's commercial and business strategies; financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (request, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting), internal system and application management operations, management of legal operations;
• Examining, evaluating, responding to requests from official authorities or related persons;
• Ensuring the security and supervision of the company's physical spaces by means of camera recording and other systems;
• Fulfilling the responsibility of proof as evidence in legal disputes that may arise in the future;
• It is processed within the scope of the terms and purposes of processing personal data specified in Articles 5 and 6 of KVKK.
• Your data are classified within the scope of automatic decision making in order to process the necessary business and information within the scope of our activities. This situation is a necessity for the reports to be created and the documents to be submitted to the relevant institutions.The processing of your personal data is legally and contractually obligatory, and if your data is not provided, it is impossible to carry out the commercial activities of real / legal persons who have a business relationship with the company, to fulfill the notifications and obligations required under the legislation, to ensure the execution of human resources activities, to ensure legal-technical-commercial security.
3) To Whom and For What Purpose the Data Can Be Transferred / Transfer Abroad
Personal data are transferred to the following persons by Kolat Motosiklet within the scope of articles 8 and 9 of KVKK, provided that they are limited to the purposes listed above:
• Kolat Motosiklet's business partners and affiliates,
· Persons and institutions permitted by the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations, Labor Law and other relevant laws and regulations,
• With institutions, organizations, persons and companies ordered by legally authorized institutions and organizations, administrative and legal authorities and special legislation;
• Real and legal persons from whom we purchase products and services and cooperate with,In case of transfer, the domestic institution and / or enterprise to be transferred will also be asked if there is KVKK compliance and data security.According to Article 9 of the Law, the transfer of your personal data abroad;The person concerned has explicit consent or
• Existence of cases specified in the Law in the transfer of personal data to countries with adequate protection (countries deemed safe by the Board) (conditions specified in paragraph 2 of Article 5 and paragraph 3 of Article 6 of the Law),
• In the transfer of personal data to countries where there is not sufficient protection, in case of existence of cases specified in the Law (conditions specified in paragraph 2 of Article 5 and paragraph 3 of Article 6 of the Law), sufficient protection must be undertaken in writing and the Board has permission,can happen in situations. The Personal Data Protection Board will announce the countries deemed safe.
4) Given Collection Management and Legal Reason of Persons
In order to carry out our activities, your personal data is collected by our Company through different channels (verbal, written, electronic media) based on legal reasons for compliance with legislation and Company policies, execution of contracts, explicitly prescribed by law, legitimate interest of the company. In accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the KVKK, your personal data can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in this Clarification Text within the scope of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK.
5) Kişisel Verilerin Saklanacağı Süre
Kişisel verileriniz ilgili mevzuatta öngörülen veya işlendikleri amaç için gerekli olan süre kadar muhafaza edilir. Azami süre belirlenirken aşağıdaki kriterler göz önünde bulundurulmaktadır:
· İlgili veri kategorisinin işlenme amacı kapsamında veri sorumlusunun faaliyet gösterdiği sektörde genel teamül gereği kabul edilen süre,
· İlgili veri kategorisinde yer alan kişisel verinin işlenmesini gerekli kılan ve ilgili kişiyle tesis edilen hukuki ilişkinin devam edeceği süre,
• The period during which the legitimate benefit to be obtained by the data controller will be valid in accordance with the law and good faith, depending on the purpose of processing the relevant data category,
• Whether the maximum period to be determined is suitable for keeping the relevant data category accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
• The period during which the data controller is obliged to keep personal data in the relevant data category in accordance with his legal obligation,
• The prescription period determined by the data controller for asserting a right based on personal data in the relevant data category.
6) Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, you can send your requests regarding your rights to www. Kolat Motorcycle Bicycle Motorlu Araclar San. ve Tic. A.S. If you submit it to Kolat Motorcycle using the methods regulated in the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy, our company will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, Kolat Motorcycle will charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, personal data owners;
• Learning whether personal data is processed,
• Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
• Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose.
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• In case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data, they have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
In case the application is rejected, the response is found to be insufficient or the application is not answered in time; The person concerned can make a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Board within thirty days from the date of learning the response of the data controller, and in any case within sixty days from the date of application. In accordance with Article 13 of the Law, a complaint cannot be filed without exhausting the remedy.
Within the scope of international legislation, apart from the rights of the person concerned; It also has the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data and to withdraw consent to the processing or transfer of personal data.
You can make your applications for your rights listed above by using the Application Form to the Data Supervisor on www.falconmotosiklet.com.